This game is an IQ test given to Chinese job applicants. The introduction is all in Chinese but don’t worry. I will explain to you how the game works. The goal of the game is to transfer everyone from one end of the river to the other. What’s the catch?
- Only 2 persons can travel on the raft at a time.
- The father cannot stay with any of the daughters, without their mother’s presence.
- The mother cannot stay with any of the sons, without their father’s presence.
- The thief (striped shirt) cannot stay with any family members, if the policeman is not there.
- Only the father, the mother and the policeman know how to operate the raft.
Press the big blue circle to start the game. Click on the people to move them and the red lever to move the raft. The only thing missing is an in-game clock so make sure to keep your own time. Depending on how long it took you to solve this, here is the intelligence meter breakdown:
- Under 4 minutes: Genius! Einstein’s descendant.
- 5-6 minutes: Exceptionally intelligent! Wow!
- 7-10 minutes: Very intelligent! Congratulations!
- 11-20 minutes: Average. You’re only human, right?
- 21-25 minutes: Slightly slow. Close but no cigars.
- 26-30 minutes: Slow. Sorry, just keep trying!
- Over 30 minutes: No comment
I myself solved it roughly in under 6 minutes I will post the solution later in the comments below.